Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

TonyJohno
My Device: curve 9320

wrong account on my blackberry

I have just upgraded my blackberry from an 8520 to a 9320 as the contract ran out, I gave my old phone to my sister as her screen smashed and she needed a new blackberry. she has put her sim in my old phone and ive got my sim in my new phone but now on my new phone her blackberry contacts and her name comes up in my bbm screen and on my old phone with her sim in comes up my details. ive tried phoning my mobile phone contract supplier but they didnt seem to understand that so im hoping someone on here can help

Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: wrong account on my blackberry

Hello TonyJohno

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Which version of BBM you both are having. Is it BBM7 ? 

Also On your old curve have you performed a Security wipe before hand over , and is your sister using her BlackBerry ID on your old curve ? Same is for your new device , are you using your own BlackBerry ID on your new device ?

If you are then you have to perform a security wipe on your old device and then use the BlackBerry ID of your sister on your old Curve .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.