If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
hunny89
My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: airtel

yahoo mail is not working

Hii everyone.. From past few days, I'm unable to open my yahoomail on my bb9320 curve with os 7.1. Earlier it was working fine all of sudden it stopped working. Whenever I'm trying to access,I'm getting the response invalid password but my yahoo chat is working fine. Yesterday I've used my yahoo account from my laptop its working fine there,infact I've changed my password. Now the thing is that my account is working fine on laptop but when I'm trying to access it from my bb I'm getting invalid password or username & now after changing my password my yahoo chat is also not working on my bb. Don't know what to do. Any idea guys?? Waiting for the solution & thanks in advance.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jobelleza
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: globe telecom

Re: yahoo mail is not working

I have the same problem. I cant access yahoomail using data. But i can login using wifi. When i try to login using data it says the password and login is invalid. Blackberry mail, yahoo messenger and other sites are working just fine. No errors. Just in the browser using data. Gahddd!
Please use plain text.