Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
funkiichiicka
My Device: 9380 Curve

Re: youtube bad quality

Hoorahhh! I don't know if it's because it's a new month or because I happened to change my safeguard settings last night but everything seems to be back to normal now! :Clap:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
proelevate
My Device: BB 9700 Bold

Safeguard settings? Can you tell me what you did please?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
proelevate

And sorry for the doublepost ( new to the forums, not quite sure how to edit my previous comment )
I've tried searching for youtuber and the video name through google, but when I click on a link I end up on the youtube page anyways ( even if it says "videos for...." ) After I click on the *watch video* the quality is just as bad. I am using wifi.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
funkiichiicka
My Device: 9380 Curve

[ Edited ]

The 'safeguard' thing was something my mobile phone network (Orange) had on so you can't view websites for ages 18+

So I changed those settings to turn the safeguard off. I don't know why/how this would affect my Youtube viewing. Like I said, it might just have been coincidental that everything happens to work now.

Maybe you should call your phone network and see if they have something similar?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
gamezobber3
My Device: blackberry curve 9320

Heyy all , youtube is back to normal you can now watch videos on youtube with good quality
Please use plain text.
Contributor
proelevate

Howd everyone fix it? Its still bad for me :smileysad: (bb bold 9700)
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
gamezobber3
My Device: blackberry curve 9320

Really well I'm not sure it came back for me and my friend so prob wait some time before they fix it
Please use plain text.
Contributor
ranatarek46
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320

I have the same problem on my curve 9320 so I searched the internet for any solutions & I found you! Then I did what you just said but nothing happened ... I'm disappointed please help me! :smileysad:
Please use plain text.