Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Curve™

Contributor
funkiichiicka
My Device: 9380 Curve

Re: youtube bad quality

Hoorahhh! I don't know if it's because it's a new month or because I happened to change my safeguard settings last night but everything seems to be back to normal now! :Clap:

Contributor
proelevate
My Device: BB 9700 Bold

Safeguard settings? Can you tell me what you did please?
Contributor
proelevate

And sorry for the doublepost ( new to the forums, not quite sure how to edit my previous comment )
I've tried searching for youtuber and the video name through google, but when I click on a link I end up on the youtube page anyways ( even if it says "videos for...." ) After I click on the *watch video* the quality is just as bad. I am using wifi.
Contributor
funkiichiicka
My Device: 9380 Curve

[ Edited ]

The 'safeguard' thing was something my mobile phone network (Orange) had on so you can't view websites for ages 18+

So I changed those settings to turn the safeguard off. I don't know why/how this would affect my Youtube viewing. Like I said, it might just have been coincidental that everything happens to work now.

Maybe you should call your phone network and see if they have something similar?

Regular Contributor
gamezobber3
My Device: blackberry curve 9320

Heyy all , youtube is back to normal you can now watch videos on youtube with good quality
Contributor
proelevate

Howd everyone fix it? Its still bad for me :smileysad: (bb bold 9700)
Regular Contributor
gamezobber3
My Device: blackberry curve 9320

Really well I'm not sure it came back for me and my friend so prob wait some time before they fix it
Contributor
ranatarek46
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320

I have the same problem on my curve 9320 so I searched the internet for any solutions & I found you! Then I did what you just said but nothing happened ... I'm disappointed please help me! :smileysad: