Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Visitor
pwcarvalho
My Device: Curve 9300

Agenda syncronization error

BlackBerry Curve 9300

BlackBerry Desktop Software version 7.0.0.59

Device software version 6.0 set 2475

Syncronization with usb cable
Wireless disconnected according to the manual instructions

I had a previous version of BlackBerry Desktop Software and the syncronization was running fine.

I started having the following agenda syncronization error since I updated the BlackBerry Desktop Software to the latest version:

1st error message:

"Failure of agenda startup. BlackBerry Desktop Software can't load the data configuration of the previous agenda. Reconfigure the agenda definitions to syncronize the data between the computer and the device"

when I click the OK button...

2nd message:

"Failure of agenda startup. The agenda module will be closed as it's not possible to load it."

The problem it's only in the agenda module. I still can syncronize the multimedia and applications modules.

When I click the button "SYNCRONIZE ALL" it appears the following message:

"The agenda data aren't configured for syncronization and will not be included when you do the syncronization. Click the CONFIGURE button to access and update the agenda definitions"

The error message dialog disappears when I click the CONFIGURE button but nothing happens...

Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Pedro

Retired
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Agenda syncronization error

[ Edited ]

Hi pwcarvalho,

Welcome to the Support Community!

Could you please provide more information? Are you synchonizing with Microsoft® Outlook®? If so, what version of Microsoft® Outlook® are you using? I would suggest first trying to reset your synchronization settings in the Organizer section of the BlackBerry® Desktop Software and then configuring them again before testing again.

If this does not resolve the issue, please try to uninstall the BlackBerry® Desktop Software, reboot your computer, then reinstall the BlackBerry® Desktop Software from http://bbry.lv/Ls1B9o

Hope this helps.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!