Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
askersha3
My Device: bold 9000

BB Desktop Software Issue

I downloaded the desktop software suxxessfully.

But when I attempt to install, it downloads some other things SUCCESSFULLY and when it comes to downloading .NET Framework 3.5 SP1, it fails!

I have even tried to download offline installers, but they also attempt to download something that would never finish downloading.

I have tried over a dozen ways.

Can you please tell me HOW TO INSTALL THE DESKTOP SOFTWARE WITHOUT RECEIVING ONE OR ANOTHER ERROR?

I'm on Win XP and I have already checked my system specs. They ARE competible...

HELP

HELP

HELP

HELP

HELP

Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: BB Desktop Software Issue

The .NET Framework is not a RIM product but a Microsoft Product. I'd search for issues with the .NET Framework installation and associated problems. It probably has something to do with another application you have installed on the PC.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!