Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

benwakpa
My Device: curve

BB curve text message retrieval

Is there a way to read my text messages on my pc? my pad has stopped working and the phone is pretty much useless. I was hoping I could plug it in to my PC and get me texts until I can get a new phone. Any idea will be greatly appreciated

Regular Contributor
HailBB
My Device: Bold 9800

Re: BB curve text message retrieval

Unfortanly there isn't a application for that I know some carriers are create programs that you can have on your computre to send and receive text messages to but don't know which ones have it.

At this time if the text messages are on your device they would need to be read on the device.

The only thing that I can think of is there are some backup readers out there that will be able to extract the information from a backup file but that would be a pain to make a backup every couple mins to see what people are sending  you.

Regards,

Nick

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.