Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Visitor
sajid512
My Device: 9300

BBM setting Help need

hello to all admin
I upgrade my BBM into new version but I can't set it up. There's a message showing "cannot set up bbm... insufficient wireless coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off."

even though my internet connection are good.... i can access my fb, bb world app. wechat ect.

and then i tried to wipe my bb then reinstal it again but now it says "blackberry messenger unavailable for this device"

i read some review and many of them have the same problem like mine

please help me 

... also i cant activate my enterprise activation
it says that "activation request failed. a servise connection is unavailable"

please help

Sajid Hussain Shah
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Re: BBM setting Help need

Hello sajid512,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Thank you for your question regarding the issue you are experiencing with setting up BBM.

Please reinsert your battery and perform a "Register Now" in the Host Routing Table as shown here: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB00014

If these steps fail to resolve the issue you may want to contact your mobile service provider to verify your coverage and data plan.

Cheers,

VIA | Administrator

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"