Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

RandyL
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Backberry Redirector to Blackberry Internet Service

I recently switched from using Blackberry Internet Service to Blackberry Redirector for my work email.  We use Exchange Server with Outlook 2003.  After a few days I realized that Redirector does not handle attachments.  So I, once again, uninstalled Blackberry Desktop and re-installed it to use Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) for my email.  BIS is working fine and I recieve my emails now with their attachments.  BUT I continue to recieve those server generated emails that say:

+++++++++++++++++++

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

BEGINETP 243

AQOvkfUAAAAAIBAIMjQyNzQwMDcgEHJsYXdAc2F2ZW9yZy5vcmcAcYoTjFAFQ0lDQUwDQICA

gIE6AAAwMjI0NTVCNUQrRysxACD6+Kkgt0z1xhsdhPhpvAoAGUcQXBQdKVsUfxDnSE3iixgr

BBVRMB18wf6biyWSwt3zS9bJp8Y0Axy4DYIBqJfYj0xUxMWHGdnmSXCpaWruz8eG0LrSgXau

IwfJZqwLzoFLbnXtvqlvpiy3QZZb85x+ZhCgdGvHLyNCr5gQcfXI6pOFtgn8fkfdnzXgv9Vi

ov2wfsJ1NGnvDLmCJXenT69Rro6DX8W4HyGt

ENDETP 1998210163

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

And I recieve 200 to 300 of these email per day.  I can't get them to stop and they are not deleted by the computer like they were when I was running Redirector.

Can any one help.  I'm desparate!

Randy

Elite I
jmrmb80
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Backberry Redirector to Blackberry Internet Service

Tanzim's post will fix that problem for you

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=BlackBerryDeviceSoftware&message.id=1...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.