Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
pgerhard
My Device: BB Pearl 8110

Re: BlackBerry Desktop Manager 6.0 - Minimize to System Tray?

I don't think this is it, in the system tray this is the icon for 'Blackberry Device Manager' (as opposed to Desktop.

I am not sure what this functionality does, but I do not think it synchronises the BB. That's the BB Desktop Software.

Is there a place where we can actually request 'en mass' this feature directly TO BB as opposed to wine on a board that no BB developer or product manager reads?

p

BB fan
mpg
Contributor
mpg
My Device: Bold 9780

Please add my name to the list that expects the desktop software to minimize to the system tray.  It should automatically sync when my unit is attached.  I also expect to it automatically sync when changes are made to Outlook.

Anyone know of a way to have it stop prompting me to accept changes?  I just want it to work.  Getting a bit frustrated having to accept changes over and over again.

Thanks,

Greg

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi mpg and welcome to the forums!

Check advanced options in the synchronize setup, the default is set to notify you of  conflicts.

You can set it up so the device "wins" or Outlook (your PIM) "wins" on any conflicts.

I do not have an answer to the system tray request.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter