Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry 7100i calendar not synching correctly w/ Outlook

Hello all. I've got a bit of a problem with my 7100i. A few weeks ago, I started synching my 7100i's calendar with Outlook so I could share my calendar. It's been working fine, but I recently changed my start and end of day times so I don't miss appointments that might be early in the morning or late at night since they won't show past the start or end times, and I changed the beginning of the week from Saturday to Sunday on my calendar. What's weird is I added my work shifts for next week and went to sync them, but when I go to confirm the added appointments, the times are wrong. For example, one of my original shifts I added is 6AM - 3PM but it gets changed to 7AM-4PM. I tried changing the start/end times around a few times and change the start of week to Saturday again, and then sync, but to no avail. I deleted the appointments in the phone and readded them, but no luck. It doesn't change the times on the phone, just when it goes to sync. I also haven't had problems with synching the calendar before this. Would anyone know how to fix this, or does anyone know the default start/end times for the 7100i calendar?
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Blackberry 7100i calendar not synching correctly w/ Outlook

check your timezone in the Blackberry options.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

I've got the correct time zone listed. This only started occuring after I tweaked the start/end of day times in my calendar. Does anyone know what the default start/end times are?
New Contributor

Anyone?
New Contributor

So, it might have something to do with the fact that my phone is still 1 hr behind, which is supposedly because DST was supposed to be last weekend, but it's next weekend. It makes sense because my appointments are right up to Sunday, when it went whacky. My Saturday appt is correct but on Sunday and beyond, it's messed up.
New Contributor

Nevermind, I called and got it fixed.
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

What did they tell you to do because the blackberry support cannot seem to help me and I seem to be having the same issue.