Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Desktop Manager for MAC - Disaster

I am also having lots of issues with my BB Curve 8900 and iMac 24" with Snow Leopard.

Items are duplicated in the task list or the calendar when I sync with Entourage 2008. 

If I create an item on the BB, the first sync seems to work fine, however, if I make a change on that item on the BB, the next sync creates a new item and does not update the previous one.

I have also sees some discrepancies when synching contacts. It seems that some of the fields on the BB and Entourage do not talk to each other, therefore not synching. For example, I added an email address in Entourage as a Work Email, but when I synched, the item did not transfer to the BB. I went back and changed to Home Email, and the item synched without any problems. 

This is just crazy! Every time I synch I have to double check both BB and Entourage to make sure there are no duplications, and it seems that RIM is not proving a solution or any type of comments to the users. Even if you Google this topic you won't find a lot of information out there! What should be done to get some attention from these guys?