Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

Blackberry Desktop Software latest Version 7.0.0.59

I just installed the latest desktop software and it seems there is a problem in the Software.

In prior versions, when configuring the options to synchronise your outlook data, mainly the contacts info, you have the optio to select which contact forlders you wanted to sync, even if it was not the main contacts folder in oulook. For example, if you had some personal outlook folders, where you had diferrent contact folders, where you have organized your contacts by categories or types, you were able to point out to these forlders and ask they they are synced with your BB.

In this version, when you go to advanced setup for synching contacts, under the folders tab, 2 things do not work if you select to sync different contacts:

1. you are not able to remove the main outlook contacts folder from the list of folders you wish to sync.

2. when you select different folders to sync, it adds them to the list of folders to sync, however when you save the settings and close then go back to the configuration screen, these foldes are no longer there.

Did anyone experience the sdame problem? is it a software bug, or am I not doing it proporly?

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook & BOLD 9700

Re: Blackberry Desktop Software latest Version 7.0.0.59

I´ve just updated to desktop version 7, and my blackberry 9900 is not even recognized, therefore I cannot synch it. It recognizes my device through Bluetooth, but not with the cable. I´ve tried different cables, and no Improvement. The phone was synching perfectly before the update, and I tried installing it several times to see if it was an installation problem, but it is not.

I was perfectly happy with the earlier version, but I cannot find it. I need to synch my phone, since other programs need this (Ascendo Money). Please help

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900

Re: Blackberry Desktop Software latest Version 7.0.0.59

Another forum user posted this. Try;

http://blackberry-desktop-manager.en.softonic.com/