Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

mrezende
My Device: 9360

Blackberry Media Card not recognized on Laptop

I'm trying to sync my media library but when I plugin the USB cabe and select the option "USB Drive" on the device. The Media Card Folder does not come up on the Laptop.

If I go to "My Computer" I can see a new Removable Drive D: but it's not clicable... it says please insert disk in the Removable Disk. 

The Media Card is well inserted and available on the Blackberry. Under the "Storage" option of the device I see the 3.6 GB available. Already tried the menu option "repair" and "format" option. That formated the media card but it's still available on the laptop.

On the Blackberry Desktop software if I try to sync Music I get a Message saying "Your device has insufficient Storage to sync Media. Consider using a Media Card.

I have all everything uptodate both on the Blackberry as on the Laptop WIn7 and Blackberryf Desktop Software.
Can anyone help? 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
jashkumawat
My Device: 9800

Re: Blackberry Media Card not recognized on Laptop

Please use plain text.
tsaraslondon
My Device: 8900 curve

Re: Blackberry Media Card not recognized on Laptop

I have exactly the same problem. And the new desktop software no longer gives me the option of adding music manually

Please use plain text.