Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
jblue
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry Pearl, New Macbook Pro, and PocketMac

[ Edited ]

I have read several threads about problems getting PocketMac to synch with my new Macbook Pro running Leopard. I have not found one that addresses my issues specifically.

Here goes: I have installed PocketMac with the new drivers. I was able to synch once, allowing me to transfer my contacts into address book and my events into ICal. The second time I attempted to synch, PocketMac stalled with the progress bar halfway through the process in the middle of update contacts. I have re-installed both PocketMac and the new drivers to no effect. 

Any ideas? Thanks. 

Message Edited by jblue on 12-13-2008 07:00 PM
New Contributor
andriykoua

Re: Blackberry Pearl, New Macbook Pro, and PocketMac

I am experiencing exactly the same issue. I've tried searching online for a solution, but there is none. I was only able to sync my contacts once and now I have the same problem :smileysad:
Contributor
califjewls
My Device: Storm 9530 OS .75 Verizon

[ Edited ]
I had the same issue with my Pearl, I now have a Storm and have the same issues. I followed some of the other users suggestions and actually ended up with no contacts at all and a Storm that wouldn't sync at all. Honestly I paid the $40 for MissingSync for Blackberry and it works perfect. I had to wipe my Storm completely after trying all the suggestions. So be careful trying to make PocketSync work, it just is not a great program at this point in time. Goodluck! :-)
Message Edited by califjewls on 12-16-2008 06:19 PM
New Contributor
jblue

Thanks for the suggestion. I see that MissingSync now works with the new Macbooks. It did not previously. I may simply run Outlook in a WinXP partition on the Mac and synch with that. But I am still holding out for a solution from Blackberry that works on Apple's OS.