Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

My Device: not applicable

Blackberry desktop software annoyance

If someone can send me to the right spot or instructions on how to get rid of this.."software" would be much appreciated...

Iv installed this long ago when I had blackberry curve.. got a samsung galaxy s3. Tried to uninstall blackberry desktop manager.. failed to uninstall due to errors.. reinstalled it correctly, no problems, tried to uninstall it again..same problem..

Now iv went into my registry keys, every deep dark file that blackberry / research in motion has, and removed it..

STILL shows this..(picture)

Now this is really starting to piss me off..

If anyone can please help would be appreciated.

http://www.dumpt.com/img/viewer.php?file=q7axkr97fa253givko95.jpg

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: Blackberry desktop software annoyance

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

While I don't find any KBs exactly to your needs, this one may have some tricks you have not yet tried:

• KB02206 How to perform a clean uninstall of the BlackBerry Desktop Software

Otherwise, you can search the KBs for other possibly helpful articles.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code