Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

jmeth8811
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Verizon

Bold 9700 Memopad files lost?

Hey everyone,

I've been searching the forums to try to find a solution for this and while some people have had similar issues, they are slightly different than mine.

I took a bunch of notes on my Bold 9700 memopad between 2011-12 and synced them with my computer which was a 2010 model Macbook Pro. Once I had synced the notes, I never could find them on my computer at that time. I tried to look in the Apple Mail app and found nothing. I had transferred them using the Blackberry Desktop Manager.

Then that computer began to die, so I transferred all information off of it onto my external hard drive. I still have all of the files from that computer. Now I use a new Macbook Air. But I am still unable to find the location of those memopad files. I could never find them on the previous computer, and still cannot find them.

Does anyone have any idea of what folder they may be in? And if so, how I can view them on my Macbook Air?

Thanks so much!

Jake

Please use plain text.