Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Calendar synch w/ Outlook failing - internal error #-725 (0x8004fd2b)

Are you sure your on BIS? You told in your last post to downgrade BES 5.0 to 4.7.

So are you running OS 10 on it with AKF 7.0, NFG, PITA 2.0 and syncing with BT OTA with a hyper spanned pulse wave modulation version 20.12?

Beam me up Scotty, the is no int...........

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I have a Curve 8520 and am running Desktop Manager 5.0.1 and it keeps crashing every time it gets to the point in the sync where it it's Reading Microsoft Outlook Calendar. Have deleted the contents of the Intellisync (misnomer if ever there was one) folder: no dice.

Any other ideas?

My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

I've followed all the steps succesfully but after eliminating all the content of the folder Intellisync and trying to sincronize my BB, the Desktop advises me there is no data to sincronize ...... Does someone knows how to fix this?