Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
bac55
My Device: Not Specified

Calendar syncing issue

This is making me crazy!  My Entourage calendar on my Mac is fine and is set on central time, as is my Blackberry.  When I sync them with PocketMac all of my calendar events appear one hour earlier on my Blackberry than they are in Entourage.  Then, trying to rectify the mess, I did it again - now I have double events - one hour apart on both my Entourage and my Blackberry!

I'm new at this and read through post, but didn't see anything exactly like this.  Anyone?

quijotex

Re: Calendar syncing issue

I think that the problem is ical. I'm having the same problem but using ical as my calendar application. 
Freddels

I'm thinking about getting a Blackberry but was wondering what calendar and contact programs will work on it. I currently use Now and Up to Date on my palm and Mac. Not sure if it will work on the Blackberry.
EricT

I have had NO luck syncing iCal to the Blackberry Curve. I downloaded the latest PocketMac version last night and still no luck. I'm trying to transfer all day events from iCal to the Blackberry but nothing appears. I tried converting an all day event to one covering just a few hours, and still nothing.