Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
pstadnik
My Device: 9800

Can't sync to Outlook when also using Lotus Note

I am trying to sync my 9800 Torch to Outlook 2010 (windows 7) using Desktop Manager 7.0. 0.59.  This would be a second set of calendar, contacts and tasks that are in addition to my Enterprise Lotus Notes wireless sync that was set up for my work environment.  The "Configure" Button on the Organizer tab is grayed out; it appears I need to uncheck wireless sync.  There is no Wireless Sync checkbos for the Outlook Calendar, Contacts or Task however.  How can I add this second Calendar, Contacts and Tasks to my phone?

Retired
hmthepirate
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Can't sync to Outlook when also using Lotus Note

Hello pstadnik and welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Since you are using BlackBerry® Enterprise Server with your work account, you would need to turn off the wireless sync feature on your BlackBerry® smartphone.

In your Calendar, go to Menu>Options and under Calendars where you see Desktop, select it and remove the check from Wireless Synchronization.

In Contacts, go to Menu>Options and under Contact Lists select Desktop and remove the check from Wireless Sync.

Same goes for Memos and Tasks. Go to each app, Menu>Options and remove the wireless check.

Once you have done this, then retry the sync with your Microsoft® Outlook®.

If you plan to do the wired sync with your Outlook® and also use the wireless sync with your work account, be careful of duplicates from the double synchronization.

Hope this answers your question.

-HMthePirate

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
pstadnik
My Device: 9800

Re: Can't sync to Outlook when also using Lotus Note

Thanks for the reply.  I was hoping for a more seamless solution to use two calendars - a personal and a business.  Seems I should be able to synce separately to each calendar.  Its tedious to have to turn off wireless syncing for one calendar (and tasks), then sync with outlook, then turn wireless syncing back on in order to synce the business calendar.  Are there any other ways to maintain a personal calendar?