Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
Rooster99
My Device: Not Specified

DM sync changing Outlook Task Start Date?

When I create Tasks in Outlook I always leave the Start Date = None.

Yet frequently when I run the DM sync to Outlook the Start Date for some - not all - Tasks will change from None to the date the sync is being run or another date. It seems pretty random.

I've seen the Start Date in Outlook be set = None, yet DM is applying a new Start Date to the device. I've seen it the other way around.

Unfortunately sometimes it changes the Start Date to a date later than the Due Date, which causes problems.

Has anyone else seen this? Does anyone have a fix?

I'm currently running a Torch 9860 with OS 7.1 and DM 6.1.0.36 but I've seen this happen with other devices, OS versions and DM versions.

TIA - R.

Please use plain text.
whisperer
My Device: torch 9800

Re: DM sync changing Outlook Task Start Date?

I have a similiar problem.  In Outlook task, I put a date in start date field and a date in the due date field.  If I add to the notes section using my bb, when I sync with DM it changes the start date to the due date.  It is very irritating to  constantly change it back.  It doesn't seem to change the date if I add to the notes section using outlook.

I would really like to know how to fix this issue.

Please use plain text.