Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
bsalloum
My Device: PlayBook 64, formerly Tour 9630 now HTC WP8

Re: Desktop Manager 7 VERY SLOW sync

Thanks for the reply. I've tried using 1-way sync but it's only resulted in multiple entries on my device, i.e. It's not syncing, it's only sending, and it's doing it very slowly.

I suppose something may have gotten corrupted in my desktop software. I'll try uninstalling it and doing a fresh install and see if that makes any difference.

Contributor
slam5
My Device: bold 9700

hi, now i remember.  phone the support department of your bb provider; they provided a solution for me.  it wasn't simple as one click but it didn't take 2 hrs either.  Hope this helps!

New Contributor
admos
My Device: Bold 9900

I just got a new computer, with windows 7 64 bit, and have the same problem. i have the latest version but still, it take hours, and i am still not finished. The solution of doing it one way didn't help me, since i changed a lot of info in the bb. I just cannot believe that in 2013 the guys at blackberry still didn't get a solution for windows 7?! There's not even a single reference in the BB website for the problem! I think that i am finished with BB
New Contributor
admos
My Device: Bold 9900

I downgraded to desktop 6.1, it solved the problem.
Contributor
bsalloum
My Device: PlayBook 64, formerly Tour 9630 now HTC WP8

I switched to a WP8. That solved my problem.

A friend switched to the new Z10. It also solved her problem.

No desktop syncing required in either case.

After playing with the Z10 for a while, I would highly recommend it. If you're able to switch, maybe that would be the best way to go.