Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Visitor
gavinvl
My Device: Style

Desktop Software Stopped working all of the sudden..

All of the sudden I got a windows message saying "Blackberry Desktop Software has stopped working" (A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.) I un-installed and re-installed the program and the same thing continues to happen. I have no idea what's going on. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Can someone help me out?
daynlayn
My Device: curve 9300

Re: Desktop Software Stopped working all of the sudden..

It happens to me too just now. I just had my laptop upgraded.  before, i have it installed successfully without any problems encountered. in fact I was able to use it early yesterday before i upgraded my laptop. just now, when im trying to install the pc software, while installig it, it just gives a notification that it stopped. but later will show that i have successfully installed. but once you click to open the icon, it shows "Blackberry Desktop Software has stopped working". same with you i uninstall reinstall for 4x now, but still it isnt working.I even though it might be with my net connection, but it is not. I hope someone could help us.