Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Double, Triple Calendar Entries on Blackberry

When I sync my Blackberry Curve 8300 with my iMac Entourage 2008, the sync freezes up, and I have to force quit - then, when I look at my calendar on my Blackberry, there are double, then triple, then quadruple entries on my calendar! (it is not doubled on my Entourage).

I have two e-mail accounts (one work, one personal) syncing with my Blackberry, but I am not sure how these e-mail accounts affect the calendar inputs.

After reading another post (but I wasn't sure it applied to me), I have some more information:

1. in my Blackberry Options, Advanced/Default Services: tehre are two calendars: a CICAL and a CMIME, both with my work e-mails.

2. Next, in the Calendar Ooptions, there are 3 calendars:  A Device Default with 48 entries, My home e-mail with 1 entry, and my work e-mail with 1576 entries.

I also have only clicked to sync with my Entourage Calendar, even though there are multiple calendars to choose from.

Also, I was wondering, why doesn't the Blackberry Sync Manager allow for a one-way sync?  (Mine gives the option for two-way sync or no sync at all!)

Please help, because I would LOVE to be able to sync my calendars!!

Thank you!

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Double, Triple Calendar Entries on Blackberry

I am having the same issue with duplicated items in Entourage once I made a change on an existing event. I haven't heard of a solution yet.