Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
billiefingers
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Earlier version of Desktop Manager?

[ Edited ]

Frustrated that I cant find Desktop manager for earlier os than 10.6. Does Blackberry not think to have earlier versions available to download from somewhere. Does anyone happen to have a disk of an ealier version?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Earlier version of Desktop Manager?

Strange. They have earlier downloads for PC but not for Mac.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
billiefingers
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900

Perhaps a mac user on here might be kind enough to offer me a copy via drop box or some other file share system?

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Messagepads
My Device: Q10 and PlayBook 64Gb

Hello there,

I only joined the "Blackberry + MAC" community end of 2011 so the only "archive" I have is the 2.2.1 version of BBDM from November 2011.

This is probably still too recent to address your problem, just let me know :smileywink:

Best regards,

-------------
Don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dpotslinger
My Device: Bold 9700

I'm having the same problem! My phone wasn't showing up in my finder so I deleted desktop manager. Went to download it again and saw that my mac operating system doesn't meet requirements. Definitely need some help finding software compatible with Mac OS 10.5.8.

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Messagepads
My Device: Q10 and PlayBook 64Gb

If someone has a previous version still in the "download" folder of his Mac, please share it through a Dropbox folder or something similar.

It would come handy for a couple of users for sure.

-------------
Don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)
Please use plain text.
bloome
My Device: bold 9700

I have the same problem.I got a mac 10.5.8 and tried to sync with my bold 9700 but I cant put my itunes music on blackberry with the desktop manager 1.0.3 and this was the only version I could find and it's totally outdated.

I need the latest version 2.3 but can't find it anywhere.

any support pls??

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kuguardgrl13
My Device: iPhone 5

That's interesting.  I never had problems when my Mac was still running 10.5.8.  Now that I've upgraded to 10.6, it stopped recognizing my phone.  Blackberry/RIM really needs to get on the ball if they don't want to be passed up by the iPhone and Android.

Please use plain text.
Nobby0925
My Device: Curve 8330

I am unablemto find an earlier version as well! Any ides other than updating to snow leopard?
Please use plain text.