Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9900 BOLD MODEL RDV71UW
My Carrier: vodafone italia

Error "CRTranRec:: GetLinkedRecordId : Invalid linked record Id" is displayed when synchronizing with the BlackBerry Desktop Software

When synchronizing data using the BlackBerry Desktop Software the following error is displayed:

CRTranRec:: GetLinkedRecordId : Invalid linked record Id

what to do?

many thanks in advance

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Error "CRTranRec:: GetLinkedRecordId : Invalid linked record Id" is displayed when synchronizing with the BlackBerry Desktop Software

Hi crugnola

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Please check your address book if you find any contact with blank images then  add an image to those contacts ,it will  fix this sync error , have a look :

KB31008 : Error "CRTranRec:: GetLinkedRecordId : Invalid linked record Id" is displayed when synchronizing with the BlackBerry Desktop Software.

Or head over to this thread Cleanly "Starting Over" with the Desktop Software (non-BES)  and start all over again or within that thread on post #15 there is a link to older version of BlackBerry Desktop Software , download version 6.1 it has help many user that I know from this error.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.