Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Errors Backing Up Profiles - Problem Not Actually Solved.....

OK,

So I thought this issue was resolved from my previous thread.   I cleared the profiles database, did a memory clean, cleared browser cache & cookies (just in case), cleared the log (Alt + LGLG), then did a battery pull.  Then I re-created my custom profiles and ran a backup again and it ran OK.  So I was hoping that my backup was OK and everything.  [This was all done at work.....]

Went home and ran a sync and backup on my home machine and the backup alerted me [again] during profiles saying that 6 of 8 profiles were retrieved.  So this morning I came back into work and repeated the clearing process from above and restored the profiles & profiles options from the previous day's "good" backup, then ran another backup.  No dice.  Still got the same issue while backing up profiles.

So what should I do now?  I tried to find a support address for Blackberry on their site, but they didn't seem to want to give it up.  Any tips here anyone?