Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
brooketini
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

FYI on Apple Discussion Boards

I was on the apple discussion boards looking for an ical/entourage question. There are questions about BB's on there. I replied to one and sent the link for Mac's and BB's (this section). Mainly about syncing address book and iCal problems.

That's just something I thought I would post, not sure what you guys will do with it.  

Brooke

:smileytongue: 

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: FYI on Apple Discussion Boards

Hi brooketini, I'm not sure what happened here but for some reason, I'm seeing your post as symbols (either Webdings or Wingdings).

If you can, could you come back and edit the font to something else like Verdana?  Thanks!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Contributor
brooketini

[ Edited ]

I was on the apple discussion boards looking for an ical/entourage question. There are questions about BB's on there. I replied to one and sent the link for Mac's and BB's (this section). Mainly about syncing address book and iCal problems.

That's just something I thought I would post, not sure what you guys will do with it.  

I hit Verdana but must have clicked webdings on accident

Brooke

Message Edited by brooketini on 07-05-2009 08:14 AM
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Hey Brooke, thanks for passing that info on to them (and thanks for fixing the text - I figured that's exactly what happened :smileyhappy:).

Did you get the info you needed over there as well?

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Contributor
brooketini

Not really. I had set Entourage set to sync with iCal and address book. I would have over 10 duplicates of the same item. So I stopped the sync and wanted to import iCal to Entourage. I found out that Entourage isn't giving me as many headaches as iCal and address book. I couldn't figure a way to import iCal into a text file for Entourage. I have started just manually checking everything from 1943 (when reoccurring events start). I wish there was an easier way. I am putting them in my BB first then syncing to Entourage. That way I can compare them to see if they are a double, or more....

Contributor
brooketini

I solved my own problem  :smileyvery-happy:

I went to mactopia and found a way to import iCal to Entourage. 

If you go to Apple Discussion Boards, and search for like Blackberry, Pocket Mac and Missing Sync you might find some interesting questions.