Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

CIP
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Rogers

Having trouble syncing my Blackberry 8900 with my Address Book on my Macbook

My Mac has Desktop Manager for Mac.

I synced my Blackberry and Mac.  Addresses in my Mac Address Book were duplicated.  I backed up my Blackberry Address book. I wiped my Mac Address Book clean (my iCloud address book was wiped clean as well) and did a two-way sync with my Blackberry hoping to transfer all my contacts onto my Mac.  The sync wiped my Blackberry clean, so I did a restore on my Blackberry with a back-up file, so all my contacts are back on my phone.  I want to import the contacts on my Blackberry to my Mac Address Book.  How do I do that?  

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10, 9900
My Carrier: Robbers

Re: Having trouble syncing my Blackberry 8900 with my Address Book on my Macbook

You should be able to sync your device to your MAC with the DM, just be sure to temporarily disconnect from iCloud. What OS are you on?
CIP
Contributor

Re: Having trouble syncing my Blackberry 8900 with my Address Book on my Macbook

Using Lion.  I'm not that familiar with iCloud.  How do you disconnect from iCloud

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10, 9900
My Carrier: Robbers

CIP
Contributor

Sorry but I do not see the relevance.