Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
otto68
My Device: Torch 9800
Accepted Solution

Hello

Well I am new to this so please forgive me for any mistakes in seeking help for my BB 8320.  First i would like to know how can I put more languages on my BB? The second is How could i upgrade OS so that i can record video? I have a 8320 V4.2.2.171. Please any info will be appreciated. Otto V
Otto Veliz Vargas
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Hello

To upgrade OS you need to collect updated OS from your carrier OS download site. Your carrier could let you know the site address or alternatively you can let me know your carrier/county name. After getting the OS you need to install it in your PC. Then connect your device with PC and open desktop manager. Use application loader to install the new OS in your device. But important thing is that you carrier must have OS 4.5 enabled for them by RIM.

To get more languages you should download multilingual OS  from your carrier download site. 

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit