Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

sameer197301
My Device: CURVE 8520

Help Needed - My BB 8520 Curve has this message-CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordID:Invalid linked record id while sychronisation using the desktop software

Hi!

Need some help with the same:

Help Needed - My BB 8520 Curve has this message-CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordID:Invalid linked record id while sychronisation using the desktop software

Retired
Cpt_Sweatpants
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Help Needed - My BB 8520 Curve has this message-CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordID:Invalid linked record id while sychronisation using the desktop software

Hi sameer197301 and welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums!

To clarify, are you seeing this message displayed on your BlackBerry® smartphone or on your computer?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
cemart
My Device: 8520

Re: Help Needed - My BB 8520 Curve has this message-CRTranRec::GetLinkedRecordID:Invalid linked record id while sychronisation using the desktop software

I am having the same problem. Tried lo transfer th contact list via bluetooth, but only transfers first contact

New Contributor
cemart
My Device: 8520

The message appears on the computer screen after failure to sync with outlook

gharryh
My Device: BOLD

I have the same problem with my BB-Bold. Reinstalling the Desktop software has no result.

If i delete all the contact and agenda data from the phone and then doing a sync all goes well.

But if then afterwards a sync occuurs that has to change or include a new record i got this messager.

Please advice how to resolve this.

Harry