Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
rllpeaks
My Device: Not Specified

How to sync BB Calendar

I have a BB 8330 and I can't seem to sync the BB calendar with my computer. I am using windows vista and windows calendar. Do I have to buy outlook??

Thanks for the help.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: How to sync BB Calendar

[ Edited ]

I'm not familiar with the "windows calendar" is that part of the adressbook, calendar package like Outlook?

Message Edited by Bifocals on 08-18-2008 12:37 PM
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rllpeaks
My Device: Not Specified

Widows calendar came preloaded on the computer as part of the software, it is more or less a stand alone calendar, contacts are kept in another program. I do want to be able to sync my calendar and contacts, It appears that BB does not have that software that will load on my PC. Does that mean I need to buy outlook or is there a better application>

Thank You

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

you need a regular calendar application that can synchronize with the Blackberry calendar. There is Outlook, and also Google Calendar. So if you find a way of synchronizing with Google Calendar, you can then synchronize GCal and the BBCal.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.