Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Initial sync between Desktop Manager and 8320 does not recognize internet connection

I know you didn't get the error while installing, but read this over, I think 3 registering the dll's is woth the time,

Check out the last suggested workaround, it that works, I'm gonna start drinkin' Smiley Happy

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB03928&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: Initial sync between Desktop Manager and 8320 does not recognize internet connection

I did that.  I also tried the crackberry fix and checked my registry.  I'm pretty frustrated at this point.  I had no problems with the BB Pearl.  Any other suggestions?  I really don't want to have to downgrade back to DM version 4.2 which appears the only version that will work.
Guru I

This is for the 1904 error, it didn't register correctly with your OS,

There is a link to Microsoft in the article describing a fix;

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB13432&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

Let me know how it goes,

Thanks

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Tmobile

I gave up and went back to DM version 4.2 which appears to be the only version that I can sync with.  It wasn't worth all of the time and energy I put into it.  Thank you for your suggestions and assistance.  If you come across any new fixes please let me know.
Highlighted
Guru I

I'm glad you finaly got it to sync!

If you need more information, please ask!

If not, please resolve the post using the options by the kudo's start.

Just check the post that had your answer!

Thanks