Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm 2
Accepted Solution

Installed new DTM v 1.0.3, lost all contacts in Entourage Help loading BB contacts into Entourage

I updated my DTM with the new 1.0.3 (build 16) yesterday.  Did a sync with my Storm 2 OS:5.0.0.607 and my MacBook Pro running OSX 10.6.3 and Entourage 2008 with the latest service packs.

I lost all of my contacts, and unfortunately I had just deleted my Entourage backups as I was going to start a fresh set of backups.  (Yes, I know... Dumb time to do that)

All my contacts still live on my BB.

I have tried to Sync the BB and Entourage, but that just wipes the contacts off of the Storm.. which I have restored using the BB's backups.

How can I cause the BB to overwrite the Entourage Contact file and restore my contacts back on my computer?

My Sync did not write to Mac's address book either

Thanks

Dunc

My Device: Cruve 8300

Re: Installed new DTM v 1.0.3, lost all contacts in Entourage Help loading BB contacts into Entourage

Try This:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB19682

Option 1 worked for re-syncing my ical after this upgrade cleared out the calendar on my computer!

Regular Contributor
My Device: Storm 2

Re: Installed new DTM v 1.0.3, lost all contacts in Entourage Help loading BB contacts into Entourage

Thanks Benzei!!!

The 1st option worked for me too.

I appreated your advice!

Dunc