Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Issue syncing 8330 with Outlook Calendar.

I just recently got an 8330 Curve, and I had it synced with my Outlook, which is 2003, running on an XP Pro laptop.  Yesterday, I went to sync my 8330, and my calendar did not update.  The only thing I did prior to that was, I added a gmail account and the google sync application to my 8330.

Another interesting note is, my Memo's and Tasks are syncing with the device, and when I look at the log in the desktop software, it appears that the calendar is not even attempting to to sync the calendar.  I do not see any errors in the log.  Just entries for memopad and tasks.

I have uninstalled the desktop software and re-installed.  I am using version 4.5.

I have powered off my 8330, and I have rebooted the laptop, and I am still unable to sync my calendar. 

I am a bit frustrated at this point, and I even have an IT background.  Not sure what to try next.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Issue syncing 8330 with Outlook Calendar.

Another note on this, I just tried removing the Intellisync directory, so I just set up to sync my calendar, and it went through the steps, but nothing happen.  It did not even create a log file and there were no messages on my screen that something is wrong.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Issue syncing 8330 with Outlook Calendar.

Hi I know it's basic but try going to the synchronization page reset your options and go through the setup again.

Something may have happened to your Outlook settings.

What PC and operating system are you using?

Thanks,

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter