Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9860; playbook 64GB
My Carrier: Vodafone

Its a blame - deleting instead of double dates in calendar synchronizing

[ Edited ]

I am should after installation my new torch 9860 and removing the former storm2 (3 time replacement because of bad quality) that the following happen yesterday:

I had dates from my business 3 years back in my outlook.

Did not keep the paperversion because all worked well with electronic calendar+bb-synchronizing.

With the new 7.0 synchronizing they do automaticly search my OUTLOOK for inconsistent dates.

Or, at least what these... Think must be inconsistent.

This f***ing software finds all my older dates "inconsitent" with the not-existing on the new torch.

during installation I said"keep the older ones" so why it shall look at it again?

OK, and I said not "delete them" but "put double dates in".

What does this softeware do?

It offers all to delete and after not lokking 100times or thinking "ok, it is a mistype because I want coexisting double dates of the inconsistencys" I did one OK-click to much and it deleted the old ones.

700 all  old businesscalendar: gone!

No security-copy in outlook- nothing. Just deleting.

Simply because these perfect promgramm workers think they can do things like god and delete old things instead olf letting old stay as wished?

It is a shame.

I have used bb für 3 years now, have the playbook 64GB and defended bb against all my friend with there Ipnones or Androids.

And now I get the bill.

and then: no servicedesk, nothing to find under the lots of thousend sale-links.

That is not businesslike service. it is just poor and sad.