Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

My Device: Not Specified

JVM Error 513 - Reset

I'm trying to restore my data, 'cause it was erased. After 10 password attempts, I lost it all.

Using my desktop manager I can't do it... and I can't use my phone.

How can I resolve that?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: JVM Error 513 - Reset

Yes, you will be able to using desktop manager, providing you has the device software installed aswell.

To check this go to desktop manager > Help > About Desktop Man > Device software  [in here you should see the software versions for the device, if its not there, you need to download and install the correct type from your carriers website)

This article may also help:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB13003&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
My Device: Blackberry 8800
My Carrier: T-mobile

Hey Guys!

I am really new to this forum stuff, so i am sorry if i have interupted anything!! 

About a year ago my uncle gave me his old blackberryy! He gave it to me with its charger and nothing else! I am getting the message that says "JVM Error 513 reset! I dont know why though because i didnt enter the passwrod wrong or a number of times!! :@       But i do no have a lead that connects it to the computer! And when I go on my computer there isnt anything that says desktop manager?? What can i do to fix it?

Plz help!! xx Again i am new to this so sorry if i have done anything wrong!! xx

Visitor
My Device: blacberry javelin
My Carrier: movilnet

I¨l like to know if you yopu BB erase the 513 software b¨se of the code of key word  can you get back the information keeped in your device ?  can you tell me how? .

B¨se if you are the owner of the device BB  and committed such an error of the key word , it seems to be an a big trouble  to  get back such information  . And the BB company should be have a return of such information as a public service .