Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8250
My Carrier: Virgin
Accepted Solution

Just accepted updates to my Blackberry Desktop and ALL Photo and video saved on the media manager have gone

HI! I just accepted updates to my Blackberry Desktop andnow the whole Blackberry Desktop manager is treating me as if a new. And freaked out as all ALL Photo and video saved on the previous media manager as well as that media manager have gone- Its over 3 years worth of pics and video I have stored on the Blackberry Desktop that was there before the update

Really freaked out as these pics are irrepalcable Would appreciate any advice Thanks

Trusted Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: Just accepted updates to my Blackberry Desktop and ALL Photo and video saved on the media manager have gone

Hello,

Have you checked to see if the pictures are located in your Documents folder by navigating to then on your computer system?

What version of Desktop Software did you update to? Select the [?] is the top right corner and then select 'About BlackBerry Desktop Software'. Version 7.1.0.? or 7.0.0.? or 6.1.0.?

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8250
My Carrier: Virgin

Re: Just accepted updates to my Blackberry Desktop and ALL Photo and video saved on the media manager have gone

Thanks so much! After the panic :smileyhappy: As suggested I went and looked in my documents and found a folder with all the pictures still there! Appreciate your time in assistance.