Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Visitor
leenisa
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9930

Lost my calendar appointments after calendar sync with blackberry desktop software

Trusted Contributor
Messagepads
My Device: Q10 and PlayBook 64Gb

Re: Lost my calendar appointments after calendar sync with blackberry desktop software

Please provide more details on your "incident" and carefully examine the other posts detailing the possibilities of calendar sync between Mac and BB.

Were the appointments deleted from the BB or the Mac for example? Did you set any particular option before launching the sync process?

-------------
Don't forget to mark as "solved" if your question is replied and to "like" a useful reply to your post ;-)
Contributor
karenmillares
My Device: Curve 8250

Re: Lost my calendar appointments after calendar sync with blackberry desktop software

If you have created a backup at any point prior to losing your calendar, you can get your data back by restoring your phone from a previous backup. You may also use a 3rd party software that can recover calendar from a Blackberry backup. I recommend Blackberry Backup Extractor, you will just have to install Mono or use it with Parallels or Crossover. Importing the calendar back to your phone should be pretty easy, just import the calendar into Google then sync back with your device.