Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

MAPIMailbox::LoadUnsinkableFolderEntryIDHashMaps - GetProps:Invalid Prop (0x00040380) failed.

*** MAPI ***  MAPIMailbox::LoadUnsinkableFolderEntryIDHashMaps - GetProps:Invalid Prop (0x00040380) failed.

I'm getting this error every now and then in the application event log on Windows XP Professional that handles the redirection of my email from Outlook to my Blackberry 8320 (Curve). I'm and administrator to the machine, but not all the group policy is controllable b me (network admins control some group policies).  Any ideas?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: MAPIMailbox::LoadUnsinkableFolderEntryIDHashMaps - GetProps:Invalid Prop (0x00040380) failed.

Hi and welcome to the forums!

See if this is relevant:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB03650&sliceId=SAL_Pub...

Let us know,

Thanks

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

My Device: Not Specified

Re: MAPIMailbox::LoadUnsinkableFolderEntryIDHashMaps - GetProps:Invalid Prop (0x00040380) failed.

The link was not related.  I've narrowed down that the event only seems to occur when I have a pending Windows update!  We had one pushed on Wednesday, and the error was there only on that day (and right around the time of  the update being pushed to my computer).

The nice thing is that it doesn't interupt the redirector from doing it's job, either.

I'm just going to call this "unresolved, and no big deal".....

Thanks for the help!