Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Mac Sync failure.. Help!!

I downloaded the desktop manager for mac that was leaked a few weeks ago... worked amazing.  Then randomly started having syncing problems.  First it wouldn't put my Ical events on my phone, then it would overlap my contacts in my contacts list on my phone (multiple entries of the same person/number),  I kept getting a sync error, try again message when i would sync. 

Now I'm getting a:" Persistent store migration failed, missing source managed object model."   message before i get the sync error, try again.  I have no contacts on my phone at all, tried using a backup and that also did not work.  What happened?  Please help!

Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Mac Sync failure.. Help!!

Hello fours and welcome to the forums!

Check out this KB article it should help you out! 

KB19682 - "Persistent Store Migration Failed" error message is received upon opening BlackBerry Desktop Manager

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor

Solved!!  I had though i completely uninstalled the leaked version when the real one came out... I didnt get the applications folder deleted.  Fully uninstalled... then re installed and worked! 

Thank you thank thank you!

New Contributor

Hello. I downloaded the new DM yesterday and syncing iCal won't work. I did a 2 way sync but the iCal is blank. The address book worked fine but not iCal. What can I do?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Pearl 8110
My Carrier: AT&T

Thank you. Just installed an update and had the same sync error problem. Your fixed worked like charm. Much appreciated.

My Device: Cruve 8300
My Carrier: Verizon

This solution works for the latest DTM sync issues too!