Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
My Device: Pearl Flip 8220
My Carrier: ZAIN Kuwait

Re: Mobile Internet v6

Well, I myself still have the problem as you can see in the screen shots, I just find a work seepind to enable me to use the USB instead of the Bluetooth, so I thought I should share it as it does not cost anything, I just followed the instructures very carefully and when it com to the network setting I just googled my company setting
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Optus

Hey guys,

I am freaking out to considering I a need this for when I go to the USA. This is my first time using it since the curve from 2007. I thought it was my mobile phone(ISP) but they said the feature is already enabled for me to tether the internet service from my phone. I am a bit shocked to hear BB, not testing the software, I'm a loyal fan of Blackberry.

I guess since we are asking are we able to get Skype on the Blackberry Bold 9900 yet.
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

I'm having exactly the same problem on my pc with windows 7. I'm using a blackberry 9700 (rogers). Its so fustrating to say the least!
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9700
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

Initialsation to mobile internet fais on my BB 9700 connected to desktop manager on a windows 7 laptop. Operating system is version 6.0 .. what is the current soluton.