Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
fritserasmus
My Device: Curve 9700

Multi Contact Lists to Sync to Outlook causing problems

I have more than one "Contact Lists" in my Contact List (Go to contacts, Options to see list)

I followed the following thread:

Multiple Address Book contact lists are created on a BlackBerry smartphone causing issues with synch...

Workaround 1 point 8 is missing a few steps: Options > Advanced Options > Default Services - Then change to the next Service you would like to sync BEFORE trying to sync.

The problem I now experience is that in the "Contact Lists" there is an email that does not appear in the "Default Services" list, so unfortunately for me - I cannot sync the BULK of my contact's details.

This is a RIM issue they fail to address, so it is not acceptable to have to pay for software to read and export IPD file data!

Any one out there that would like to offer help.

I am trying to port all my contact details to a Nokia phone as the network my BB is on is RUBBISH!!

(In a 10 minutes conversation the call drops 8 times. So eight calls to talk 10 minutes. - for those who are interested!)

ANY advice or pointers will be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Frits