12-03-2012 12:57 PM
My calendars are not showing up in the DM for Mac. This is happening ever since I mistakenly connected to iCloud. I have removed all references to iCloud and cleared all calendars from my mac. I then created a new calendar On My Mac. This new calendar does not show up. The message says there are no "writable calendars available. please create one".
Any guidance would be appreciate!
03-22-2013 04:23 PM
I had the same problem - this is what I did.
1. Disconnect your BB from your Mac.
2. Close Blackberry Software on your Mac.
3. On the top right hand side of your Mac - in the spotlight - search iCloud.
4. When the iCloud box appears you'll see all of the listed coloured icons inside the right hand box. Uncheck "Calendars and Reminders". Close the box.
5. In Spotlight search and then Open iCal - you may not have any calendars in there yet. make a new calendar and name it whatever you want.
6. Open Blackberry software on your Mac by plugging in your phone/blackberry, or search and open it manually.
7. Now - you should see your new calendar that you just made in the choices of calendars.
I hope this solves your problem!