Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
johngardner58
My Device: Z10 STL100-3

On two computers installed Desktop 7 and Lotus Notes crashed when I performed Organizer sync.

I upgraded to Desktop 7 on two very different computers.  In both cases after following the prompts Lotus Notes crashed when I performed an organization sync.   I sync calendar, memo and tasks 2 way and use defualts.  Went back to (uninstalled 7)  Desktop 6.1.0.36 and everything works fine  now.   We use Lotus Notes client 7.0.2

This is one of the most important features so it must work flawlessly.   I use usb to sync.   This is Windows XP 64 bit.  I have another computer with same problem that is Windows XP 32 bit that use bluetooth to sync.

The Desktop Manager does not crash.   Even if Lotus Notes Client is not running, while doing a sync I get  display indicating that Lotus Notes crashed.   It says it is sending diagnostic information to the admin but it stays there for hours and closer examination indicates no cpu cycles are being used.   (SysInternals process explorer used to debug stuck threads - I am a software developer.)

Please use plain text.