10-21-2011 09:38 AM
PC: Windows 7 & Outlook 2010 (32 bit) - Blackberry Desktop software:610_b034_multilanguage
Sync with USB directly to PC via Blackberry Desktop software
Contact detail sync 100% but not photos
1) Outlook photos does not transfer to Bold 9900
2) If photo taken with Bold 9900 and added to contact in Bold, it transfers to Outlook but with the next sync deletes it from the Bold again – photos still in outlook
Steps performed to try and resolve:
1) All wifi sync = off – There is no option with Contacts in Bold 9900 to put wifi sync on\off – contact = Default
2) Reset Bold & battery out (x 3)
3) Deleted all contacts fron Bold 9900 and re-synced (x 2)
4) Uninstalled Blackberry software and user settings – started with fresh install (x 4)
5) Checked outlook pst file with scanpst.exe
02-06-2012 09:47 AM
I have curve 8520 and i have the same problem now i have moved to new laptop using windows 7. I had outlook 2010 on both machines. On old xp machine I used to have photos so I don't think it is an outllok issue.
And I don't use icloud as per madrose.
I have tried wired and bluetooth sync with same result. I also reassigned a couple of photos in outlook as well but again no difference.
If you have now found a solution then please update.