Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

My Device: Not Specified

Outlook Synch to BB Curve 8330

I currently have Windows XP Pro SP3, Blackberry Desktop Manager Version 4.5.0.15, Blackberry Verizon Curve 8330, Handheld software v4.3.0.127 (platform 3.1.0.72) and Outlook 2003 SP3.

I am able to successfully set sync to transfer my calendar, contacts, tasks and notes without any dupes or issues.

however, I want to transfer emails that I have in my outlook inbox onto my device and it does not give me the option.

Is there a way to do this?

EdB
New Contributor

Re: Outlook Synch to BB Curve 8330

Glad you are able to sync without any dupes or deletes!  How did you get yours to do sync without "issues".  I have the same versions and systems you mentioned.  I JUST want to be able to sync cal-notes-memos using the USB connection!!

All I did was a straight forward installation onto the PC and I manually configured the synchronization to what I wanted.

I wanted to try to get emails that are in my personal Outlook to synch onto the blackberry

New Contributor

I'm in the same boat as you--XPSP3, BB Pearl, and Outlook 2007. Everything syncs, except the "reconcile messages" box is grayed out. I have a popmail email account, that is also retrievable from the web. So I am using the BB Internet Mail--not the redirector, or BB Enterprise stuff. I tried installing 4.3 then went to 4.5, but can't figure it out yet--been at it all day.

I also need to transfer from my PC to the BB, and also find a way to quickly delete 10 or 15 messages, without having to delete each one manually. I will keep at this, but am posting in case you figure it out first. What is the handheld software for?