Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
cniddy1
My Device: Not Specified

POCKETMAC "Skipping" during sync - HELP!!!

This seems to be a very typical problem (note to pocketmac developers) and I have no idea what else to do?

I have an iMac Intel 10.5.6, a Blackberry Bold, Entourage 2008, Pocketmac 4.1.25 + Driver update installed.  I have uninstalled pocketmac from my computer, reinstalled 4.1.25, trashed Blackberry Extensions found in my library, emptied the trash, restarted, installed driver updates, opened Entourage, tried every USB port - all in a variety of combinations and NOTHING has worked!  Oh and I have changed my mass media storage in my Blackberry to YES.  

My blackberry is reading on my desktop... but when I try to sync I still get a "skipping" error message.  PLEASE HELP!

Please use plain text.
Retired
BBerryDragon
My Device: Not Specified

Re: POCKETMAC "Skipping" during sync - HELP!!!

I know that BlackBerry has a great BlackBerry Technical Solution Center that can be used to find a solution to the message you are receiving.  I believe there are a number of different error when skipping messages.  The mostly commonly found ones are 1 and 3.  If you get the exact error you can visit the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center and likely find a resolution to the message.  The link is listed below:

www.blackberry.com/support

Note: It would be best to check and see if Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode is set to Yes or Prompt provided the drivers have been properly installed.

Please use plain text.
iwannago2
My Device: BB Tour

Re: POCKETMAC "Skipping" during sync - HELP!!!

I'm not that computer savvy... Unfortunately I can't find any solutions for this issue.  My BB has actually synced in the past but I haven't been able to sync my device in months...  BB support says sorry I can't help you...  Very disappointing, I won't buy another one that's for sure....

Please use plain text.