Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

Contributor
jnieto09
My Device: Torch 9850
Accepted Solution

Pictures Failed to Load on BDS Version 7.1.0.37

I have windows 8 and just now upgraded to the newly released version of BDS (version 7.1.0.37 released 12/13/12). When I go to the media sync, the pictures folder says it has failed to load due to an unexpected error. Music and Video tabs work fine. I have repaired the installation, uninstalled and installed again with no luck whatsoever. Any ideas???

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Pictures Failed to Load on BDS Version 7.1.0.37

I referenced

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB32926&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

It should work.. thats odd.

Can you do a system restore to when you knew it was working?  I'm not too familiar with windows 8 yet.  Maybe someone can chime in but reverting to a previous configuration may be a good idea.

Nothing yet. Went and checked on the .NET and it was partially enabled and enabled it all the way. Not able to roll back. Unexpected error still present after. 

Contributor
jnieto09

I just plugged my Bold 9930 and the media sync pictures works like a charm. Plugged the torch 9850 and got the unexpected error again... Ideas?

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359

Ah, two phones.  What happens if you switch the SD cards and try again for troubleshooting purposes?

Just tried again without changing the SD card and it worked. Then, I changed the SD card and it worked again. Went back to torch 9850 SD card and it worked again. It is a 16 GB card. Should I do something with my Torch 9850 SD Card?

Forums Veteran III
Wolf359

It its working now, I'd let it be!

Synced. Worked like a charm. Thank you!!