Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Desktop Software

New Contributor
jsurnamer
My Device: Not Specified

Pocket Mac Won't Sync, and Cannot Find Driver Update Download

Hello I am having the error 1 skipping message problem, in which my BB Curve 8330 does not sync with my mac powerbook g4. I downloaded that latest version of pocketmac (which the BB website no longer offers for download) but I cannot find the driver update. Does anyone know where that driver update is?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jared

xTINA

Re: Pocket Mac Won't Sync, and Cannot Find Driver Update Download

Jared

I tried to download the Pocket Mac for BBerry and it it is not downloading, so I am presuming that you are correct that the BB website is no longer offering download. Do you have ANY idea where I can download it from?

Christina 

Regular Contributor
PocketMacAnne
My Device: 8300

Hi,

PocketMac for BlackBerry should still be available for download from:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/mac.jsp

What website are you using to download?

---------------
Have a great day!
Anne M.
PocketMac Team
Direct support available for PocketMac for BlackBerry FREE at http://tinyurl.com/RIMsupport
Regular Contributor
Biff

Well I can tell you that as of Sept 26 that version is NOT available at that link. Neither are the english versions of the high-speed driver. I have been having numerous problems with the latest version of PM and am seriously thinking about downgrading just so I have the stability back. Frankly, given the lack of up to date information on both the PocketMac and RIM websites I am very disappointed in the support for this product. I'm beginning to think that you get what you pay for and since PM is now free from RIM....